translation / dictionary Lingala - English
doubling of the last part to express a disorder...
did you mean noki ?
- sala noki !
- Do (it) fast !
- Moto azoya, bomba yango nokinoki.
- Someone's coming, hide that quickly
- lala malamu. - yo pe, motema na ngai, noki tomonana. nalela yo makasi.
- Sleep tight. - You too, my love, that we may see eachother soon. I thoroughly love you. (in lingala : "I have loved you thoroughly" - past)
- azoya, bombana noki
- She's coming, hide yourself quickly
- sala noki, ngai nazobima sikoyo.
- Be quick, I'm going out now.
- sokola basani noki pona tobima
- Wash the dishes quickly so we can go out.