translation / dictionary Lingala - English
also used to deny something
(where that ? yeah, sure...)
- bozalaki mibale, wapi mosusu ?
- you were two, where is the other ?
- owuti wapi ? okei wapi ? ozali wapi ?
- Where do you come from ? Where do you go ? Where are you ?
- ozalaki wapi lobi na butu ?
- Where were you last night ?
- wapi kabine ?
- Where's the toilet ?
- Yo, okende wapi, kuluna ?
- You, where are you going, thug ?
- obungi. ozalaki wapi ? - Awa, na ndaku. Nalalaki pe natalaki télé.
- You disappeared. Where were you ? Here, at home. I was sleeping and watching television.
- wana awuti wapi ?
- Where did that one there come from ?
- wapi Augustin ? - Ye ? Aza na kwilu !
- Where's Augustin ? - He ? He's in Kwilu !
- otie biloko na ngai wapi. nazomona yango te.
- Where did you put your things ? I don't see them.
- wapi talatala oyo ezalaki awa
- Where is the mirror that was here ?
- wapi libonza oyo okobonzela Nzambe ?
- Where's the offering you are going to offer to God ?
- Akeyi wapi kiliya na ngai wana ?
- Where did he go, my client there ?
- Sikoyo oza kokanisa nini ? Okolala wapi ?
- What are you thinking now ? Where are you going to sleep ?
- Bowuti wapi lisusu, basi.
- Where are you coming from, girls ?