translation / dictionary Lingala - English
doubling of the last part to express a disorder...
did you mean mingi ?
much, more, many, abundant
in lingala there's no nuance between much / many et too much / too many
- Bana mingi babangaka nkosi.
- Many children are afraid of a lion.
- Bato mingi.
- Many people.
- nalingi yo mingi.
- I love you a lot.
- na bosengi ya bato mingi,...
- at the request of many people, ...
- matondi mingi / melesi mingi. - likambo te.
- thanks a lot. - No problem.
- Biloko nyonso ekomi ntalo mingi.
- All things became expensive.
- Natindeli bino nyonso mbote mingi.
- I send you all much greetings.
- biloko olambaki ezali elengi mingi
- The things you've prepared are very delicious.
- Biloko na yo ezali kilo mingi.
- Your luggage weighs a lot.
- Ndako na ye ezali musika mingi.
- His home is very far.
- bangungi eswaki ngai mingi.
- The mosquitoes have bitten me a lot.
- Nayokaki nsoni mingi.
- I was very ashamed.
- Ezali ntalo mingi. Kakola moke.
- That's very expensive. Negotiate a bit.
- tshombo wana ezali ya kala mingi.
- That phone is from way back.
- Nzambe azali malamu mingi
- God is very good.
- Nzambe apambola bino mingi. Kimia ezala na bino. Nzambe abatela bino.
- My God bless you in abundance. Peace be with you. May God protect you.
- komela mingi, kolangwa muke
- To drink a lot, to get a bit drunk
- ngai naza na biro ya Gecamines. Nakozonga kala mingi te
- Me, I'm at the office of Gecamines. I'll return soon.
- Na mboka swisi, kotambola na engunduka ezali kosalema mingi
- In the country Switzerland, traveling by train is much (often) done
- pona kokola malamu ebongi komela mayi mingi
- To grow well, it is good to drink a lot of water
- ozobima mingi mikolo oyo
- You go out a lot these days
- opesi ngai biloko ya kolia mingi
- You gave me a lot of things to eat
- mwasi oyo alingaka koloba mingi te
- That woman doesn't like to talk much.
- kopesa ye mbongo mingi te, aza nanu mwana muke
- Don't give him much money, it's still a little child
- kotala ngai mingi te nazali mwasi ya batu
- Don't look hard at me, I'm someone's woman
- komela masanga ya sukali mingi te. eza malamu te po na mino.
- Don't drink much sweet drinks. It's not good for your teeth.
- kolia mingi te. tozokende lisano. okolia kuna
- Don't each much. We are going to the party. You will eat there.
- munganga alobi ebongi omela mayi mingi.
- The doctor said, it's good to drink a lot of water.
- koloba mingi te. nazoya sikoyo.
- Don't talk much. I'm coming now.
- Nzambe azali malamu mingi pona ngai
- God is very good for me.
- nalingaka masanga oyo te eza sukali mingi
- I don't like that drink. It's too sweet.
- esika oyo ezali salite mingi
- This place is very dirty.
- kozanga baboti ezali pasi mingi
- Not having parents is very difficult.
- banda oza na zemi oza kolala mingi
- Since you are pregnant you sleep much.
- kolia biloko ya sukali mingi te eza malamu te pona mino
- Don't eat too much sweet things. It's not good for your teeth.
- bino mibale bolingani mingi
- You two love each other much.
- ye alingaka mingi kolia mikate
- He loves to eat fritters very much.
- aza kokosola mingi.
- He coughs a lot.
- libota na ngai ezali motuya mingi pona ngai
- My family is very important for me.
- mwana na yo ya mobali aza kosuba na mbetu mingi
- Your son pees in bed a lot.
- oza kokosa baboti na yo mingi. ezali malamu te.
- You lie a lot to your parents. That's not good.
- mobeko oyo ezali pasi mingi pona kotosa
- That law is very hard to respect.
- Miliki ezali malamu mingi pona mikuwa.
- Milk is very good for the bones.
- losako mingi pona lisalisi oyo.
- Many thanks for that help.
- alobaka mingi mpe abombaka sekele te
- She talks much and she never keeps a secret.
- alingaka kotala bilili na ye mingi.
- She likes to look at her pictures a lot.
- Mwana na bino alingi kotanga mingi
- Your child wants to study much.
- papa ya baluba balingaka koliya mingimingi bitoto.
- Baluba men love eating bitoto very much.
- Olivia alingaka mabina mingi.
- Olivia loves dancing.